Parity Keys CWPK - HD Channels

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,870 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• Hello
    I am in search of private solution to the provider in South America
    Telefonica Movistar Provider
    Encryption: Nagra
    CAID: 1861

Need service CWPK keys extraction and Oscam Private Version keys work with CWPK, is that there is a private version of that Oscam.

• Hi my friend... I'm looking for the same, did you find someone who provides the service and the modified oscam?

• It's very doubtful that you will find an answer to your question here..... this forum is mostly for European sats. The posting of keys is not allowed on the forum as per the rules.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It's very doubtful that you will find an answer to your question here..... this forum is mostly for European sats. The posting of keys is not allowed on the forum as per the rules.......

The intention is not to publish keys, the intention if anyone knows how to extract the keys can lend that service, turn to you in europe because there are providers that have the same encryption system and you have more knowledge and experience and that's not helping South America.

Salu2

• cwpk solo se puede obtener a través de la CPU, no a través del archivo de volcado. a menos que su tarjeta solo use BK / RSA

Code
    Greetings from Venezuela.

Do you know the procedure? the idea is to be able to use a better deco with the subscriber card and to be able to carry out iptv inside the house for example
  • Hi Nagra

I'm searching how to extract the information from my movistar tv satellite decoder to be able to use a VU, Gigablue or similar decoder

The minimum salary in Venezuela is about $ 15, a key service for channels is worth about 7 to 10. I want to use my subscription throughout my house.

I have read that I should get the cw, boxkey and rsa. But I can't find all the steps or the person doing it

Can you help me?

Hola nagra

Estoy buscando cómo extraer la información de mi decodificador satelital movistar tv para poder usar un decodificador VU, Gigablue o similar

El salario mínimo en Venezuela es de aproximadamente $ 15, un servicio clave para canales vale de 7 a 10. Quiero usar mi suscripción en toda mi casa.

He leído que debería obtener cw, boxkey y rsa. Pero no puedo encontrar todos los pasos o la persona que lo hace

¿Me puedes ayudar?

• Es muy dudoso que encuentre una respuesta a su pregunta aquí ... este foro es principalmente para satélites europeos. La publicación de claves no está permitida en el foro según las reglas .......

La intención no es publicar claves, la intención si alguien sabe extraer las claves puede prestar ese servicio, acudir a ti en europa porque hay proveedores que tienen el mismo sistema de encriptación y tú tienes más conocimiento y experiencia y eso no ayuda a Sur. America.

Salu2

Colombiano, puedes publicar el DUMP (BIN) leido, ?????

• Yo tengo rsa/bky de mi tarjeta 1802 y 1861 .
    También separé el CPU STI7111 , voy a tratar de leerlo con un socket para la CPU, pero no estoy claro como obtener CPWK , si es leyendo la CPU o algun interfaz que me haga el bootloader o algo parecido.
    Alguna ayuda????

• Hi people. I have a Rsa and box key NOS 1802. But at this moment when have a game on sporttv1 the screen is black .. We need a cwpk right ? That way ? Thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!