OPEN pLI 4.0 dm 800 se V2 sim 2.20 ssl88a backup by tytus 56

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,539 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• Hi I am also looking for image for a genuine DM800SEV2 preferably with a 89r bootloader as I am trying to restore my box from no ca found I have managed to get as far as firmware upgrade successful waiting on web connection so I need the image in NFI to flash via the web anybody can help please ?

• hi emosim I am now looking for a genuine DM800SE V2 image with a ssl87 to repair no ca found

box the optiflasher repair tool needs to flash a genuine image with ssl 87 thanks I will let you know when repair is complete

• hi thanks that's what I thought the owner of the optiflash is in

Morocco He said at first he would make a exe to suit the

89r ssl bootloader for me I have sent numerous messages to

him for help takes aprox 24 hrs for reply it has taken me

10 days to get this far I think if I could get my box to connect

to the Japhore that would be better I think where the guide

for set up for that I downloaded the all sim nfi file just cant

connect to repair the no not getting the error no ca its got dreambox\2nd fail with a chip and net cable on the LCD thanks

• ALL SIM SSL88 Japhar,

Download :

Code
    http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293#Post293

Original SSL88 :

Download :

Code
    http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1760#Post1760

Emo

• hi I have tried to flash again get same result says flash successful but wont reboot

after the flash I used Japhor 1.1 and flashed the all sim nfi says ok then flash image

via web dreambox upgrade without disconnecting from box says 100% says rebooting

and just hangs up tried optiflasher as well does the same hangs up on reboot

I left it trying to reboot for 5 min at a time just the same I haven't any hair in my head

thanks for the help so far will try again later ask the owner of optiflash if he can write

a exe for ssl 89r I will let you know result thanks again

• You flash only the ssl NFI ? Or then you flashed as well an image after ? As if you flashed an image, be sure it's for an original box... or just flash the SSL it will be enough to "fix" your problem, and then flash via the Web Interface.

FYI : The image on this thread, is NOT for Original box, it's for clone with Sim 2.20 (SSL88A is CLONE, or SSL88J for Japhar Sim).

Emo

Edited 2 times, last by emosim ().

• hi emosim have no ca error sorted now thanks for all you're

help the japhar tool wouldn't work for me I used the

Opti flasher pro v 3.0.0.0 to fix the no ca found error

then used a patched dreamup to flash a 89 ssl then back to

optiflasher to flash a genuine 89 ssl image now all working

I can now flash via the web firmware upgrade what a relief

I thought I bricked my box thanks again for all the help cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!