Sly s***** box office help

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,329 times. The last Post () by seanisjohn.

• I wonder if anyone can help. When trying to view sly sports box office on I was getting an error message , service not found (Sid not found in pat) . I know this available to view , I rescanned my vu duo . Still the same error. Tried various times during the week when program was repeated still no joy. Anybody any ideas how to rectify this for Saturday evening?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

• Official Post

You can install an ipk in a number of different ways:

1) Copy to USB stick, insert into the receiver then follow on screen prompts..

2) With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the ipk to /tmp folder on the receiver then install in image menu (Blue button > vix > install local extension > follow on screen instructions).

3) With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the ipk to /tmp folder then use this command in telnet/putty to install: opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

4) With DCC connect to the receiver then click Tools > Packages > Upload Package > Select the IPK..

• Got these up on epg vu+ solo2 mayweather v pacquiao live

SkySpBoxOff 12.265 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S

SkySpBoxOffHD 10861 H 23000 2/3 8PSK DVB-S2

Last time i ordered ppv for Froch v Groves the HD channels worked ok

HD starts at 11.30 pm
    SD showing previews and ordering details

hope this helps just do a manual scan

Edited once, last by neil306 ().

• Same here the sbo hd channel worked. But i had a hd sub at that time. I have cancelled the hd since then so not sure if it will work. If i can't get hd it's not worth £20 . I'll watch it on an euro channel in hd

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• I have the SD and HD channels on my channel list. the HD is scrambled as all the other HD channels for sly are. the SD channel gives audio only and no video. Any help? Thanks.

• thanks guy's

but did all that yesterday made no difference, plus i've been on Lyngsat and kingofsat to get the latest frequencies, none but none of them work

i've tried the latest Likra rotor, the latest Catseyes both 28.2 and multisat, and Rats 28.2

plus i've been putting the frequencies manually for the transponders.

oh and i've scanned and rescanned 28.2 many many times.

and got nowhere, it's driving me nuts.

thanks & regards: canthackit

• the channels on the list are exactly as i spelt them in earlier post, they are further down the channel list near sky 1..not next to the normal sky box office channels

SkySpBoxOff 12.265 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S

SkySpBoxOffHD 10861 H 23000 2/3 8PSK DVB-S2

• [ FOR SD VIEWING BELOW ]
    SKY SPORTS BOXOFFICE
    FREQUENCY = 12266
    SYMBOL RATE= 27500
    POLARIZATION = Horizontal
    FEC 5/6
    [ FOR HD VIEWING BELOW ]
    SKY SPORTS BOXOFFICE
    FREQUENCY = 10862
    SYMBOL RATE = 23000
    POLARIZATION = Horizontal
    FEC 2/3

• Found this:

• SkySpBoxOffHD 10861 H 23000 2/3 8PSK DVB-S2 doesnt go live till tonight at 11pm hence (sid hot found in pat)
    SkySpBoxOff 12.265 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S is showing previews look at the epg of channel the coverage starts properly at 12am

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys
    updated all channel lists only ssbo in sd nobody has it in the listings in hd.
    iv manually scanned and found it but how does it appear on channel list from a scan?
    thanks

read my previous theads
    its appears as

SkySpBoxOff

SkySpBoxOffHD

just under sky 1 in your list

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!