E-Channelizer by Sayyid A.

• Superb piece of work, I have migrated from the failing CS systems to IPTV & found the ease with which I can manage my streams & linking to service codes gives me a flexibility to manage my VU+ Ultimo 4K & VU+ Duo2 without being constricted by portals, MAC addresses, scripts, extensions or apps.

I just get bouquets with the EPG & picons selected the same as normal broadcast channels.

Thanks again for an amazing utility. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Hi, we have more news of you

On the forum, and for info you do not have any new chain favorites for vu + solo2.

And you do not have a new image

Thank you Best regards

• For us with E2 boxes that Stream Relay are requiered to see PowerVU Channels, do you think that in the near future we would see an update where we can convert our DVB-S Bouquets into IPTV(Stream Relay) in an easy way?, without the need of converting every single channel one by one? this is time consuming when your software already has 100% of the information.

Thanks and keep the awesome work, Also I have already supported your project with some Ca$h

• E-Channelizer 2018 Update!

New BETA is available now with major improvements and important bug fixes, reinstall is recommended.
  • This is a great program, does what it says on the tin. A lite version with just the basics would be excellent

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• E-Channelizer 2018
    Version 18.0.0.520 (BETA)

-New option to skip movies and VOD when assigning EPG.
    -Speed-up the EPG assignment process.
    -Improve EPG assignment and providers management.
    -Improve satellites downloading.
    -Update the German translation (thanks to Clemens , @wassa).
    -Update the Russian translation (thanks to spartak73 ).

Thanks @ SayyiD

Files

Please login to see this picture. Please login to see this picture. Please login to see this picture.

• E-Channelizer 18.2.0.812

Support stream buffering to eliminate playback interruptions.
    Support markers in the bouquets list.
    Improve UI of the bouquets and favorites.
    Improve importing of M3U playlists.
    Several feature and performance improvements.
    Update the Lithuanian translation (thanks to Vytenis P.).
    Update the Polish translation (thanks to Pan3o).
    Update the Spanish translation (thanks to titovich).

Other minor bugs.

Files

Please login to see this picture. Please login to see this picture. Please login to see this picture.

• E-Channelizer 18.3.2. 1023

-including new features, several improvements, and bug fixes.

Files