FBOX2 Menu

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,315 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi mate, you can put them on the bottom of screen, im still learning about this box, had it 4 months need a digree to know where to sort everything out,try google it, also try u tube might be able to help,i think to put favs on bottom of screen has something to do with what skin you are using , that is the picture in the background, sorry i cant be more help full,

• stil no idea how to change the icons at the bottom, only use afew apps, kodi, plex, youtube & netflix would be nice to have these at the bottom. yeah tried google of course, and youtube. i use the skin which came with it, didnt know you can put others on, again not much info about how/if you can do this either.

• stil no idea how to change the icons at the bottom, only use afew apps, kodi, plex, youtube & netflix would be nice to have these at the bottom. yeah tried google of course, and youtube. i use the skin which came with it, didnt know you can put others on, again not much info about how/if you can do this either.

As Fboxes are closed source I suggest you email ferguson directly and be ready for a reply in Polish ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!