Need oscam & CCcam for enigma1 gemini 4.70

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,316 times. The last Post () by nuwan yomal.

• You can download the latest binary file here
    download this one: oscam-svn10714-powerpc-tuxbox-old-webif-Distribution.tar.gz and extract it.

use ftp program to replace the old binary file!
    file is located in var/bin and called probable oscam_1.00
    rename this to oscam_1.00.old and transfer the downloaded and rename it to the same as the other had originally: oscam_1.00,
    give the rights 755 and restart oscam. (you can delete the old "oscam_1.00.old" if the new work)
    You will then have the latest version of oscam.

if you do not get this, I have a package named "Gemini_500s_oscam1.20_svn.10714", I can upload if you want to try.
    But it can not be installed in tmp,
    Here you have to open the package and put all the files in those folders supplied and provide all files rights 755 and reboot box.

• Hi, found this reply when trying to figure out what version of oscam that would work for my DM600S also with Gemini V4.70. Since both boxes are enigma1 I suppose I can use the same version as the guy with the DM500S who started this thread? Any chance you could confirm / advise in the matter? Thanks in advance :-)

• Hi, found this reply when trying to figure out what version of oscam that would work for my DM600S also with Gemini V4.70. Since both boxes are enigma1 I suppose I can use the same version as the guy with the DM500S who started this thread? Any chance you could confirm / advise in the matter? Thanks in advance :-)

Yes, You can use the same oscam to your DM600:thumb:

• Ah man, just saw this was a old 2015 thread, sorry I missed that! Looked at the server site, there's a folder called " powerpc-tuxbox - Dreambox DM600/7000/7020/7020si " & a "powerpc-tuxbox-old - Dreambox DM500/500S & DBox2 ", I suppose I should use the " powerpc-tuxbox - Dreambox DM600/7000/7020/7020si " since I've got a DM600, correct? May I also ask which one of the different versions do you recommend? I've a CD card, should be read in same box, no CS involved.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!