BlackHole 2.1.7 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 29,045 times. The last Post () by dale094.

• BlackHole 2.1.7 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

What's Included:

Blackhole 2.1.7
    Catseye Full Motor Settings 30/06/2015
    Oktus Blue Picons 28.2E (Installed in internal flash, usr/share/enigma2)

Cams:

Oscam 10871 + CCcam 2.1.3
    CCcam 2.3.0
    Mgcamd 1.38
    (Please add your own configs)

Plugins:

CCam Info v1.3c
    TS media 10.1 Full (Linuxsat 1channel Proxy added)
    Lairzer AutoBouquets E2
    Live Football 5.8
    Coolman Tv Guide v7.3.0
    Linuxsatsupport Addons Panel
    ShootYourScreen
    Cross EPG (configured to save to usb, updates at 06.15 daily)

Not all plugins have been re-skinned to suit for use with a HD skin.... Please use the installed Blackshadow 3 Skin if you want all plugins to appear in normal size.

Skins:

Default HD Skin
    Blackshadow 3

FTP Password: vuplus

:shake:

• No it's not corrupt bud, just tested it there myself...... nobody else has reported this problem. What program are you extracting it with?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi.
    MMckee25 great job - chempion as always!!!
    For me is running ok, but I have some other issue. Just after installation my flash memory is full in 99%. The sys info is showing 99% usage of flash memory and that max lvl it should be about 80%. Isn't overloaded? I tried to uninstall some plugins but it doesn't happend. It showing the process , but then uninstal plugins 0. How can I uninstall football plugin?
    Mckee25 is there small chance to get 14.2 XMBC next time?
    Best Regards

• go to

Code
    usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

and delete the folder you don´t want..
    Its highly unusual to be running at 99% bud..
    It´s a solo2...
    So I would reflash again and then manually delete whichever plugins you dont want .

That´s entirely up to the authors and implementers/compilers bud..
    you can install the latest KOdi direkt available.

• Hi Mate
    Sorry to ask a newbie question ive just had a new solo 2 delivered, to install this as a fresh image, or do I restore the back up ?
    al

• Hi.
    MMckee25 great job - chempion as always!!!
    For me is running ok, but I have some other issue. Just after installation my flash memory is full in 99%. The sys info is showing 99% usage of flash memory and that max lvl it should be about 80%. Isn't overloaded? I tried to uninstall some plugins but it doesn't happend. It showing the process , but then uninstal plugins 0. How can I uninstall football plugin?
    Best Regards

Just checked my own solo2 with this backup running on it and the flash is sitting at 79%....... if after you flash it again and the flash is still sitting at 99% you could try creating a swap file to see if it makes any difference...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I had clear Flash, maybe is sitting there from previous image. The swap file I created straight away and it doesn't help.
    After update even doesn't start.
    How to clear flash memory as after reflash I spotted that I have installed all add ons on XMBC, but it should be clear.

Edited 3 times, last by Ademerlac ().

• The installed addons for xbmc that should be clear are more than likely being reloaded from the xbmc folder stored on your HDD......

If you want to give your solo2 a good clear out then flash it with the original firmware from Vu, then flash it with the image of your choice.....

fI7WHhv.png

• added my location to the satellite tuner, and downloaded EPG,
    watch say sky sports news bring up the channels go down to BT sports 1, ok, stalls, button flashes in top left of screen, (as you look at it)
    don't think its crashing , just stalling to change, same if on gold and try to change to something else

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!