in need of upto date channels list for amiko micro?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,252 times. The last Post () by biddy2u.

• wasnt sure where to post this thread but all the movies and box nation to name a few have moved channels and the micro box dont seam to be supported anymore by lavatronics so does any one know where i can get a upto date channels list for it ?

thanks

• Download amino mini firmware from there site and when u load it on to your box only use channel list option ie don't use option sw/channel list only channel list I did this last night and it worked fine

• Thanks for reply sir ill get on with that now and post back if it worked. all i want really is my boxnation back well that and bt sports.
    do you know also when you use remote to get epg and go to favs then its all labeled out in sub catagoris sports movies ect all the movies are differnt channels now do you know how to get it back all organised again or where the movie channels are now adays?

thanks amillion also for original reply

• Evening. I used amiko mini HD combi channel list on my amiko 8140 but when I uploaded channel list only. The tuner seems to be not working now. So well man are you sure this worked for you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!