Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) Enigma2 Plugin

There are 53 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 51,291 times. The last Post () by fmoreira.

• Hello,

Not installing on vu+ Ultimo 4k...

I have installed the version from the BH feeds and that one is working

I want a newer version because i lose subs every time when i put pause (have to exit plugin and restart and fast forward the movie and readd the subs)

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• My frined have this error

stbmodel=H9Combo

stbmodel=h9combo

kernelcmdline=root=/dev/mmcblk0p23 rootsubdir=linuxrootfs1 rootfstype=ext4 kernel=/dev/mmcblk0p19 console=ttyAMA0,115200 blkdevparts=mmcblk0:1M(fastboot),1M(bootargs),18M(recovery),2M(bootoptions),2M(deviceinfo),4M(baseparam),4M(pqparam),4M(logo),40M(fastplay),20M(kernel),20M(trustedcore),4M(misc),1024M(system),150M(vendor),306M(dvb),256M(cache),50M(private),8M(securestore),16M(linuxkernel1),16M(linuxkernel2),16M(linuxkernel3),16M(linuxkernel4),-(userdata) hbcomp=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 mem=937M mmz=ddr,0,0,48M vmalloc=500M

nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:

imageissue=openpli 8.0-rc %h

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 211, in processDelay

callback(*retval)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaScanner/plugin.py", line 12, in execute

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Scanner.py", line 103, in open

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPlayer/plugin.py", line 1252, in movielist_open

TypeError: showMoviesNew() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)

[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0xb258a990>>,()) failed)

fix ?

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Where can I find an help or a guide with the "how to" to be able to use all the functionalities of EMC?

I'm particularly interested in learnig how I can save a section of a recording by itself and/or how to cut away unwanted sections of a recording.

Thanks.

• for openpli, i try it but not working

opkg install python-typing - if your image on Py2

opkg install python3-typing - if your image on Py3 (OpenPli 9.0)

Or in the file DelayedFunction.py, at the very beginning, replace the lines with typing like this

Python
    try:                                                                                                                                                           
            from collections import Callable                                                                                                                       
    except ImportError:                                                                                                                                            
            from collections.abc import Callable

And then there will be no need for the typing module

and support Arabic language on plugin which causes problem on Arabic epg on some ch.

Take any plugin that needs Arabic localization and edit en.po , then drop it to me and I'll add it to the build.

If we are talking about xmltv containing descriptions and names of programs in Arabic, then you need to watch each specific case + a lot depends on the image used, in particular, there is support for Arabic in the image

• I've been using this plugin for a long time on an openatv image.

I just installed it on a newnigma but I don't have the subtitle player.

On openatv I access it by pressing yellow-red. I can't find it on newnigma...

Is this subtitle player a separate plugin used by openatv? Can anyone tell me the name of it?

Thanks!

• it used by default in enigma for playing subtitle

but subtitle downloader is something else, you can have it from next telnet code

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/SubsSupport/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

or you can use AJPanel to control setting for subtitle, but it not have srt file or download it -- just it give you control to setting as (delay - bg trans % - text color - text font - text size - alignment - shadow color - shadow size - position & encoding)

all what i mention for dream open source image, and you can try on dream os

• Thanks for your answer...

I tried installing through: wget https://raw.githubusercontent.…Support/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

But failed:

Before trying AJPanel, is there a file with the plugin (SubsSupport) that I can try to install?

• Thanks for your answer...

I tried installing through: wget https://raw.githubusercontent.…Support/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

But failed:

The massege say

E: Unable to locate package /tmp

see the file on tmp it download but not installed

try manual install

• I got the installation. But whenever I access the plugin settings it crashes. That's probably why when I'm on EMC I still don't have access to the subtitles player...

With a lot of regret I'll take a look at AJPanel.... I like the way the subtitle player appears integrated in EMC on openatv!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!