Remote Problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,570 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i have a problem with my remote....i have to be staight in front of the receiver to work and it is a bit of slow.... does anyone had the same problem? maybe is my image???

• i am a dish installer, i do dm programming, and you believe i could'nt change batteries before i post my problem???? ::)) lol!!! anyway..... the link is ok....will test this....thanks...

• I have an Eagle DM500 clone which is basically the same as yours, I had a quick look inside and noticed the IR sensor acutally sits a couple of centimetres back from the front window. I was tempted to try to move it closer to the window bt decided against it in case I completely knacked it. I'm sure someone who is good with electronic innards would be able to manage it fairly easily.

• hmmmm.....i do electronics to....but i want the opening of the casing of the dm to be my last option.....

• i am a dish installer, i do dm programming, and you believe i could'nt change batteries before i post my problem???? ::)) lol!!! anyway..... the link is ok....will test this....thanks...

Ok ;) of course if you had introduced yourself in introductions previously ,, we would have known that you are a dish installer ,etc.....
    caz ;)

• i have a problem with my remote....i have to be staight in front of the receiver to work and it is a bit of slow.... does anyone had the same problem? maybe is my image???

Hi mate what image is it you are using? You may have a faulty power pack I had similar problems on my eagle and a new power supply solved it.

• Official Post

i have a problem with my remote....i have to be staight in front of the receiver to work and it is a bit of slow.... does anyone had the same problem? maybe is my image???

Hi Manic,
    The problem you are describing is exactly the same as i had on my 800, hold a torch infront of thr ir sensor window to see if you can see the senor clearly, in my case there was a black plastic film covering 90% of the window since removing it the remote works perfectly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!