Cyfra + New Card wont Activate? (Grey card with coloured squares)

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,524 times. The last Post () by pandalaband.

• Ok received my new Cyfra+/ NC+ card last week , Replaced from my old card (Black Grey Red one that was activated with the same config and receieved all the entitlements for the whole sub) , this one just doesnt want to play , has received lots of shared emm's but no uniques? , also tried in CCCam in my Duo and registers etc and emms arrive but no activation? Its from Satskep who are normally spot on but am getting nowhere, is the caid still 0100:000068 , its detecting as a seca card etc fine , running out of ideas before sending back! What official box should it be in?

Any suggestions greatly received as my shares with goods peers on here are down

Cheers Guys

• i feel for you there mate ! will it activate in an official seca cam ???

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• The operator platform nc + starts the process of gradually replacing cards Cameleon is a new type of conditional access cards Cayman. Importantly, the new cards do not have the power to SD channels (those having counterparts HD) and will be paired with receivers. The first cards will go to distribution Cayman on September 1st of 2015. Past Cameleon card will only be available while supplies last

has received lots of shared emm's but no uniques

Mine done the same thing last month, seca card also, only got it from them the month previous.
    Not too sure if it is the new type though as its my first nc+ card.
    I sent satsklep a mail first explaining the problem (included card number).
    They managed to reactivate it within a few hours without me sending back the card (admin entitlement had expired)
    They recommend to leave it on TVP1 for a few hours to up date it.
    Hope it helps.

Codar how are you running / updating the card can i have your config please?

[reader]
    label = nc
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 1
    services = nc+_(seca)
    caid = 0100
    detect = cd
    mhz = 450
    cardmhz = 450
    ident = 0100:000068
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,1,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    disablecrccws = 1
    auprovid = 000100

- - - Updated - - -

From what I've read, the new card's caid is rumored to be 1884 and is a nagra card (unsharable) named cayman.
    It's replacing the older cameleon card (from what I can make out anyway)
    It came into effect on 1st sept as baky20 has pointed out.
    There's not much on the net (in english anyway) about it and i haven't managed to find a photo of one yet.

• For that old Cyfra card if you don't have entitlements,you need call for reactivation ,it's answer machine you tap I think last 10digit number from card and they send reactivation on card for update use G/S on UQ blocked card is not paired

• i got mine last month from skelp had to send them an email and after the weekend it activated i use just the latest cccam and never had a problem .like others said leave it on tvp1 or now the hd channel always seems to update around midnight for me 205369363cf.jpg

• If you call this number and livid you card on tvp1hd and in oscam allowed S/G after 15min card will be live ... You need only number of you viewing card ,no owner no address...

Centrum Telefoniczne Abonentów CYFRY+

czynne jest codziennie, również w soboty i dni świąteczne, w godzinach: 7:00-22:00

tel. 22 310 45 45 ** (jeśli dzwonisz z telefonu komórkowego)

• All my entitlement have disappeared from my card now cant seem to update it it had entitlements till mid november

0000 CYFRA + : 2015-12-29
    0068 CYFRA+ 1 : 1991-01-01
    0065 CYFRA+ 2 : 1992-01-01

ive reverted back to oscam but no luck very strange , I have emailed satskelp 4 or 5 times now with no replie any ideas folks

• The first 0000- it's expired date
    00068 -it's pack and date is 1991 ???!!
    0065 -it's not use any more...
    So it's strange 0068 is old date on card if you all ready used

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!