Primscbue > VU Duo2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,318 times. The last Post () by gatinho.

• Hi,

I need some advise,

I have a Primscube Ruby, and was thinking about buying a Vu duo2 now instead.

With the primscube, I have some freeze with CCCAM, and sometimes I take ages to load a channel,

As the VU duo2 have a way better CPU, would that change anything?

(I used to think that it was only because of the broadband, but I change from 240Mb to 14Mb only and now change)

Also, I was wondering, is there a better protocol than CCCAM available from one of these box?

Thank for your reply

As the VU duo2 have a way better CPU, would that change anything?

Obviously the quicker the processing the quicker the result..

I have some freeze with CCCAM, and sometimes I take ages to load a channel,

This depends on your setup ,if its a LOCAL card or how many hops away, number of peers, which CAID, etc...

Also, I was wondering, is there a better protocol than CCCAM available from one of these box?

Which box as you mention two : Ruby and Duo2...
    not sure about the ruby but you can load/set up just about every emulator onto a Duo2 ..
    Also depends again on which card Caid you are viewing..

• Ok thank you, just ordered it !

Obviously the quicker the processing the quicker the result..

This depends on your setup ,if its a LOCAL card or how many hops away, number of peers, which CAID, etc...

Which box as you mention two : Ruby and Duo2...
    not sure about the ruby but you can load/set up just about every emulator onto a Duo2 ..
    Also depends again on which card Caid you are viewing..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!