PowerVu Home Edition

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,519 times. The last Post () by lutz diagram.

• V 1.9
    - Added TS Demuxer (PID extractor). You can use this tool to extract EMM or other PIDs from the given .TS-188 files.
    - During the indexing of EMM files, .min text files will be created too. min text files contain unique packets (with smaller sizes, suitable for uploads).
    - Added displaying expired UA's count per each indexed file.

• V 2.0
    - Added ECMs with patterns support.
    Sometimes providers stop sending EMMs. In this case, you can log raw ECMs (at least 9 MB) and then BF them to find the working ECM-Key.
    ECMs unlike the EMMs (targeting limited customers/UAs) are infinite. So if you wait more, you can collect more patterns.

• varas

I did my best to answer your question on the other forum.

Regards how long. It been say longer the better!. Now that is not true really.

Short answer I guess 30 minutes.

But it depends on the channel and how many customers "UAs" it has.
    EMM are usually transmitted one after the other for a period. Then usually it is repeated again. Some channels have long period of rest between. make you feel they do not transmit at all!.

Now you want to record at least 2 times this full periods, I guess 3 or more is the best. Why? Well the PVHE will look at the log and how this periods a repeated. With that it analyzes how many EMM have possible false keys.

Now channels that are part of all Cable/STA providers are usually the ones with LONG list. Like Music ( vh1, mtv), Cartoons, discoveries etc.

Hope it helps.

• Did you check if you have minimun requirements

PowerVu.HomeEdition V 2.1
    Downgraded the application to use:
    - .NET 4.0. Now it's compatible with Windows-XP SP3 or better.
    - CUDA 6.5. The minimum NVIDIA whql driver version for this release is `340.xx`.

maybe your card is so old that drivers do not load? Nvidia like to trash old cards by not allowing them in new drivers!

• Sorry to hijack this thread but could joeuser or cooldale perhaps advise what I am doing wrong ....

Have tried powervu home edition on a 64 bit and 32 bit machine and get the same error in log windows after importing the log file - [2016/08/27 15:54:36.878] System.NotSupportedException: The binary key cannot have an odd

number of digits

Are using joeuser's patched oscam to log EMM's(Only unique EMM being logged)and renaming the .log file to .txt before importing to powervu home edition.

Have logged for an hour and 12 hours with the same error.

Please tell me how to sort this.

Cheers

• I don''t think you're doing anything wrong clanser but some providers have woken up and adjusted their EMM stream.
    Hopefully joeuser or cooldale can shed mors light on this

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!