Re:man utd game today

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,179 times. The last Post () by backstorn.

• Been looking for man utd v west brom game today with english commentry. Checked out canal+futbol on 19 degees east. Of course it was in spanish. Played around a bit and by pressing yellow button to select audio track it showed : 1 MPEG spanish so i moved it to 2 MPEG DOS and i got english commentary for HANNOVER V BERLIN so hopefully man utd game will be in english . Just thought i would pass this on to anyone who is interested in game. By the way what does MPEG mean? I am using BlackHole 2.1.6.1 on vu+uno. Cheers/

• Moving Picture Experts Group. The compression used for audio and video. Not sure why they use it in the label since it is usually the default (standard) encoding. Probably just used here to indicate it is not ac3.. (And dos is obviously 2.)

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it is ok to post this link, but it is quite helpful for finding matches..
    http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

(if you hover the mouse over the channels, a pop-up will show the sats/freqs and encryptions...)

Edited 2 times, last by joeuser ().

• You may find that come 15:00 the secondary Audio on C+ Futbol is just Crowd noise only its been like this for over 18 months since the EPL put there foot down on all English commentary on 3pm Games.

That of course does exclude Championship and any Foreign games such a La-liga or bundesliga where on occassion you might find an English commentary

• Ah well, We always live in hope. My hope has been well dashed Just checked premier league preview and IT IS in spanish. Thanks for your input/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!