I want to donate , but ...

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 978 times. The last Post () by antropoly.

• Hi,
    I want to donate and become VIP member but I have some questions.

1- If I donate 10 Pounds I'll become VIP member Lifetime?
    2- If I donate less than 10 Pounds, like 5 Pounds, Can I still get VIP member Lifetime?
    3- If I don't have Paypal due to my country not supported, Is there any other way to donate?

thanks

• You sent a payment Transaction ID: 76N23809WR069951U

Dear Antropoly GmbH!
    You sent a payment for €30.00 EUR to Walter Röder.
    Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
    View the details of this transaction online

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/ch/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/ch/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us.
    Amount you have sent: €30.00 EUR
    Sent on: 19. December 2015 Ist die Spende angekommen ? Da ich keine VIP oder ein Rück-Bestätigung habe ?
    Subject line of your payment email: 126
    Best regards,
    Your PayPal team

- - - Updated - - -

You sent a payment Transaction ID: 76N23809WR069951U

Dear Antropoly GmbH!
    You sent a payment for €30.00 EUR to Walter Röder.
    Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
    View the details of this transaction online

Amount you have sent: €30.00 EUR Sent on: 19. December 2015 Subject line of your payment email: 126 Best regards, Your PayPal team
    Recipient information
    Donations coordinator:
    Walter Röder

Ist die Spende angekommen ? Da ich keine VIP oder eine Rück-Bestätigung habe ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!