Bein Sports North East England?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,118 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• Is it possible to receive Bein Sports (26*e/7*w) in Newcastle Upon Tyne? I'm thinking of getting the official receiver and subscription. Obviously only if I can receive it. I currently have a Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish and I'm willing to add a fixed dish of a reasonable size to achieve this.

Thanx.
    bo.

• You won't get 3pm kick-offs on a Saturday on 26e..... and bein sports 11hd that has the english commentary has been moved now to 25.5e

So you could be going to a lot of expense for no reason.... if it's the 3pm footy you want have a look at premierleaguepass or the online Bein sports..... you will need to use unlocator or something similar for these to work though.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

You might pick up beIN 1-10 on 7.3w with a minimum of 2.4m in the North East

They recently moved 11HD-14HD onto the MENA beam of 25.5e, which it totally unachievable in the UK regardless of dish size

I honestly wouldn't bother

• I want to watch the Newcastle games. Normally there's always a satellite channel showing them. But now and again you can only see them through a paid IPTV service like Premierleaguepass. I used to subscribe to offsidestreams as a backup to my satellite box,it was great during the week but come 3 or 4 times I needed it on a Saturday at 3pm,it was unwatchable so I cancelled it.

bo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!