mars dtv has stopped

There are 51 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,395 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• I've had the same problem (dtv player has stopped) again and after using abd tool and factory reset, abd and update and abd and still dtv player has stopped. After many attempts I resolved it by going to Settings, Apps then going through each app clearing any cache and data then abd tool and success its back up and running again.

• I've had the same problem (dtv player has stopped) again and after using abd tool and factory reset, abd and update and abd and still dtv player has stopped. After many attempts I resolved it by going to Settings, Apps then going through each app clearing any cache and data then abd tool and success its back up and running again.

nice update on how yu fixed the issue have a look at link below for a Auto App Cache Cleaner ;)

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=99702

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hi, I have the dtv player has stopped problem again. It has been working well since the last time but after I'd been away for 2 weeks I put it on and it was failing all the updates a couple of sites was working but very slow to load then it stopped. I've used the abd tool with no luck. When i look at settings/ apps all cache seem to be clear but on card shows 2.0GB used.
    I have the Auto cache cleaner and it says there is no cache to clear.

• thank you but i have tried abd tool, the update then abd tool and factory reset then update then abd tool 6,5,4 without success,cheers

• I have got it working again by uninstalling all of the apps then using the abd tool then update but I've lost all addons on Kodi so I'm now busy finding and installing but the good is it is back working.

• I have got it working again by uninstalling all of the apps then using the abd tool then update but I've lost all addons on Kodi so I'm now busy finding and installing but the good is it is back working.

INSTALL AND CONFIG THE AUTO CASH DELETE APP THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR ISSUE BEFORE YOU HAVE IT :)

go to start of thread and you will see i have linked the app to this thread some where and this will help so that the same issue does not occur again :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I now have this problem. Unfortunately,DTVPlayer has stopped

• follow the advice given above and im sure you will fix it :)

mind choose auto clear in sd card maid

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!