Please give proposals for new addons & modifications on E2iPlayer aka IPTVPlayer

There are 552 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 65,999 times. The last Post () by ssj.

• Ev0

If you are using E2iPlayer you know that downloading/recording is not functionality of the exteplayer3 but it is handled by others utilities.

Theoretically, such function could be added to exteplayer3, but it will take more resources (RAM, CPU usage because there will be unneeded demultiplexing and multiplexing operations) than tools dedicated to this purpose and download speed will be slower.

Therefore, I am not interested with adding such functionality which will be not used by E2iPlayer, but I do not see problem if someone else implement it and make merge request.

Regards,

SSS

• Thank you for the reply.

I was actually asking about recording iptv from the bouquets, using exteplayer3, as currently it is not possible.

I just was not sure if it's an E2 issue not allowing you to record a 5002 service, or if it was a limitation in exteplayer3, or serviceapp.

If we try to record a 5002 service, then we get an error telling us we have not selected a service to record (as if the channel we tried to select, does not exist).

• @Ev0

As you know or not exteplayer3 was written for E2iPlayer as media player.

Download/Recording works very well in the E2iPlayer and exteplayer3 is not used for this purpose.

exteplayer3 is player not dowloader nor recorder.

Regards,

SSS

• sss

Do you know what's causing this error though ?

So we can look towards addressing it. Its been a severe limitation of using Exteplayer3 within an Enigma2 image for general streams in the users Bouquets for a long time now and it does need addressing. But first we need to know the cause, so any info on this would be very useful.

Ian.

• Hi there,

I am new to this forum as I just started using E2IPlayer some weeks ago on my open atv sat box. In the beginning the streaming from serienstream.to worked well but since some days I found an issue that I do not understand and where I need support. When I try to stream from serienstream.to I receive the error message:

<< No valid links available: >>

<< Last error: "Hosting "s.to" unkown." >>

> s.to < is a name alias for serienstream.to. The DNS lookup works and there is not much that I can find out why it stopped working. It has nothing to do with any capture tools because it worked before and from other streaming sources I know that this looks different.

Any idea what's wrong

Cheers lsc1138

Edited once, last by lsc1138 ().

• Hello,

There is no official ipk and never was.

E2iPlayer should be installed from command line according to information provided on the project's site:

http://www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io/

Also, if you do not know there is update functionality in the E2iPlayer, so you can easily update E2iPlayer after installation.

So, what is your problem them?

Regards,

SSS

• Hello,

Are you registered on this s.to service? Did you set your login and password in the host configuration in the E2iPlayer?

I just checked several links from this service and all works without problem.

To say more you need to proivde debug logs. At first you need enable debug logs in the E2iPlayer configuration (almost last option on the list -> Enable debug logs "yes, to file /hdd/iptv.dbg) then you need reproduce your problem and then provide debug logs.

Regards,

SSS

• Hi Samsamsam.

Thanks for your great plugin. It is the best in the world of enigma.

can you please add nkino.org to E2iPlayer

Hello,

As I can see this site use http://moonwalk.cc/ only. So, when something happens with this this hosting or they made better protection of their links then this service will be useless. So, maybe you will find better service which use more then one hosting service for movie.

What do you think?

Regards,

SSS

• Dear samsamsam.

Thank you very much for your response. I will try to find this service and then I will write to you.

Regards Peccator...

• Hi samsamsam,

I am not yet registered to s.to as streaming worked before without registering ... It worked liked 4 weeks like a charm and then suddenly I got this error message without changing anything. As it worked without registering s.to was my preferred streaming hoster but as of a sudden I get this error ... and I don't assume that it has to do with a registration as then I believe that I would get a different error message. I am getting to the menu where I can choose the different external file hosters for a certain stream and then comes this message. If registering would be a problem then it would not let me get so far.

Probably I should have been more precise. The error message appears when I just chose a streaming source like Vivo or openload or Streamango. Then it says that it does not find any valid links from these hosters.

I saw in the menu that I can enable debugging. I will do and recreate the problem and provide the logs ... but probably the more detailed description above might give you an idea.

THANKS VERY MUCH for your quick response!!!

Cheers lsc1138

• @lsc1138

The idea is that you need provide debug logs. But this could be registration problem.

For not registered users they sometimes ask to solve the recaptcha v2 before playback and your description looks exactly that this was happened.

They request to solve the re-captcha v2 because you are not registered. Same happen in the web browser.

You can select hosting link but then re-captcha task need to be performed.

If you want I can add support for re-captcha v2 to s.to but this is "Invisible re-captcha" you will be not able to solve it directly on your STB but the re-captcha task could be re-directed to MyJdownloader clinet.

Read here for more:

http://www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io/captcha.html

So, you will need to register on https://my.jdownloader.org/ to be able to solve re-captcha on diffrent dievice for example phone with Android system.

But much more easier will be to register on s.to (even using some temporary email) and set login and password in the E2iPlayer host configuration.

Regards,

SSS

Edited 2 times, last by samsamsam ().

• Respected Samsamsam!

we found you like it

hd1080.online

What do you think about it?

Regards Peccator...

Edited once, last by Peccator ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!