mag254

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,801 times. The last Post () by chifut.

• Hi I have mag 254 and I have problem with m3u list mag won't open any channel.M3u file working ok with VLC an XBMC but on mag wont open any channel,I see my channel list in inner portal but still no channel working with mag,anybody know where in m3u stream to add user-agent for mag,or any converter for m3u file for mag.Thank you.

• In upper right corner on VLC click in'media' Scroll down to ''save playlist to file' ,on file name - tape something .Then save on 'desctop' Now you have the file in you
    desktop. Insert the USB in the comp . SCroll the file in the USB . Then Isert the usb in the MAG
    Open 'home media.' You 'll see your USB Open it .G.L

• In upper right corner on VLC click in'media' Scroll down to ''save playlist to file' ,on file name - tape something .Then save on 'desctop' Now you have the file in you
    desktop. Insert the USB in the comp . SCroll the file in the USB . Then Isert the usb in the MAG
    Open 'home media.' You 'll see your USB Open it .G.L

Thank you I will try,before m3u file work on mag perfect but since nettv plus change something in their stream on mag is not working any more.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi any help with mag 254
    File are m3u and m3u work fine with vlc and xbmc but in mag won't open any channel from nettv plus,before m3u file work good on mag but recently nettv change something in their url stream and from that time stream won't open on mag,again in vlc and xbmc work ok but in mag it won't,anybody using nettv plus on mag boxes and if someone know what can be reason why mag won't open channels.Thanks again.Chifut thanks for your help I try your way but still mag won't open any channel.

• Load your m3u file onto a usb drive and insert into mag254
    Go onto settings, then select the inner portal then select media, you should see your usb drive in a list select it
    You will be given options on bottom of the screen ... the colored buttons on the remote control
    it really is as simple as that

• Try KlubMover's last files .I guess you have instaled WinRar . .Click on the file I 't s gona ask how to open the file .Choose WinRar .Then click' OK'. You 'll see the file with red headphones .Slide it outside of the sqare and drop it on the desctop .Now you have the file on your desktop Then insert the USB in the comp . slide the file with the red headphones in the USB . Close .Then inser the USB in the MAG . Open 'home media ' .Choose your USB .. F2 i button is to see the channels ,F3 is for transfering them to IP tv.
    p.s Thanks Neil 306 . You are right .I just give him another option . For starters in that hobby

Edited once, last by chifut: ps ().

• Thank you for reply
    I have my m3u file for net tv plus and m3u streams are ok,all streams work in vlc and xbmc.I know how to put file to usb and in inner portal I have my usb with all channels but for some reason mag 254 won't play any channel,again m3u file work in vlc an xbmc,why mag won't open channels.

• Then buy a new 'virgin' MAG .,which is not subscribe to any provider . 'You NEED to put the streams in 'home media', not in iner portal . Duhhhh .I'm tired of that .. Maybe somebody can help you .

- - - Updated - - -

Then buy a new 'virgin' MAG .,which is not subscribe to any provider . 'You NEED to put the streams in 'home media', not in iner portal . Duhhhh .I'm tired of that .. Maybe somebody can help you .
    BTW . what version do you have . Is it -r 11,from March 18,2015???

Edited once, last by chifut: btw ().

• Thank you Chifut
    I know how to load my m3u in mag and I know where is home media,I have mag over one year now and I load m3u file before in mag and net tv plus work before perfect with home media and with sip tv but recently net tv plus change something in stream they add user-agent in stream and from that time mag can't open any channel,m3u work with vlc and xbmc.do you know how to add user-agent in stream.
    #EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,NetTV Plus Info Kanal
    #EXTVLCOPT:http-user-agent=Linux-Android 5.0.1
    http://str.d2.nettvplus.com:8080/stream/?channel=nettvinfo&stream=1mb&sp=nettvplus?u=xxxxxxx
    #EXTINF:0,RTS 1
    #EXTVLCOPT:http-user-agent=Linux-Android 5.0.1
    http://str.d2.nettvplus.com:8080/stream/?channel=rts1&stream=1mb&sp=nettvplus?u=xxxxxxxx
    this m3u wor in vlc and xbmc

• I think nettv is pay server .,not a free.Somehow if you use their MAG they lock the menu and you can not add any channels .That's why I told you to buy a virgin . If it is yours MAG try to delete and clear all datas and get rid out of nettv. If it is their box you can not do anything ..

• Thank you again
    Nettv plus is paid provider for ex-yu channels,I am using my mag and before I load m3u file with net tv channels and all channels work but nettv add user-agent in their url stream and mag can't open channels because of that,one post up you have working stream in vlc and xbmc with user-agent but I don't know where in mag m3u file to add user-agent.

• I guess they will send you password for the user agent when you pay .I don't know their rules .That is a different story .Just delete everything and try loading free Yugo streams from that site .

• Hello, I have just bought MAG 254 and I do not manage to make it work. It ask me for a code. is it
    Possible to get a free channels. Thank you for your answer.

• Hello, I have just bought MAG 254 and I do not manage to make it work. It ask me for a code. is it
    Possible to get a free channels. Thank you for your answer.

Forget about the codes if is a virgin MAG .You need Winrar or VLC media player programs on your computer . Say what you have ,then we can talk .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!