open pli and gemini 3?????

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,308 times. The last Post () by DaiC1.

• I'm getting itchy feet to try other images. open pli seems to be a favourite with you guys. looking at their site they have 1.0 and 2.0 beta. i guess as 2.0 seems new most are using 1.0?

i also dont get what gemini are doing. GP3 seems to run on other platforms with no image of their own anymore. WTH?

thanks

• You have to watch installing the very latest images, as they have a newer kernel version, and newer drivers etc, and don't work on clones yet till the sim teams release new updated ssl's to work with them. Actually i think RamiMaher has patched some of the newer images but i'm not sure if they are working correctly yet.
    Gemini have said they are not releasing anymore images, but they have released a plugin (GP3) that works with all the images, this plugin comes with loads of addons in it and you can also install other extras to go with it. I would advise caution with this GP3 as they are well known to release clone bombs in there images, and i would also think that it is for using with the newer kernel images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!