KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 368,137 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• "

Then do these telnet commands :-

init 4

killall -9 enigma2

ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 enigma2.sh > /tmp/eKD.log 2>&1 &

(in some images - if command 3 does not work - uae instead : enigma2 > /tmp/eKD.log 2>&1 &).

Run the problem addon in KodiLite - and when it fails - copy and post the file eKD.log from the tmp folder."

After telnet commands - did you do this (KodiLite) ?

THere is no KodiDirect now. I have edited Post 1 in the debug thread.

Edited once, last by pcd ().

• Please post your e.log and error.log if possible.

Hi PCD

add log

"

In StartPlugin_mainmenu okClicked

In StartPlugin_mainmenu okClicked B self.name =plugin.video.alfa

In checkUpd self.name = plugin.video.alfa

In checkUpd version = 2.4.4

In checkLine line =plugin.video.alfa###https://github.com/alfa-addon/…ster/plugin.video.alfa###

latest =2.4.4

In defaultpy THISADDON =/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.alfa

Here in checkImports cmd cp -f /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/ofile.xml /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.alfa/resources/settings.xml && rm /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/ofile.xml

In checkImports self.id =plugin.video.alfa

StartPlugin_mainmenu self.arg ='/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.alfa/default.py' '1' ''

python /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.alfa/default.py 1 ''

In StartPlugin_mainmenu updateStatus self.dtext =Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.alfa/default.py', '1', '']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.alfa/', '1', '']

In StartPlugin_mainmenu updateStatus self.dtext =

:/:/:/

• Where exactly can be found the german addons and their required scripts ? These addons are not in the the *.ipk and also not in the useradlist.txt file:

---------------- German----------------
    --- Scripts needed for German addons---
    script.module.libmediathek3
    script.module.libarte
    script.module.lib3sat
    script.module.libard
    script.module.libbr
    script.module.libmdr
    script.module.libwdr
    script.module.libzdf
    script.module.mediathekxmlservice
    ---addons---
    plugin.video.artemediathek
    plugin.video.3satmediathek
    plugin.video.ardmediathek_de
    plugin.video.brmediathek
    plugin.video.mdrmediathek
    plugin.video.sportschau
    plugin.video.zdf_de_lite
    plugin.video.xstream
    plugin.video.zdf_de_2016

• In the KodiLite first screen - Install Addons (green button) -> KodiLite List -> select the items to install.

• after.txtafter.txtafter.txt

Ok now from KodiLite list. See tips.

Hi PCD ,

thanks for adding the alpha addon, after installing it I got an error, I saw the tip and I made the changes, but still I'm still giving error. There is another addon called "atlantis" could you prepare it for kodilite ?. Thank you for your great work

Hi otro,

I tested alpha - worked ok with the tip suggestions. The addon auto-updates - so the settings.xml chanes. So - check that your changes are still there.

Regarding atlantis - I cannot find any working addon in the internet.

Regards, pcd.

• http://www.mediafire.com/file/….video.Atlantis-0.0.1.zip

• hi pcd,

is there an issue with the alluc addon ?

even tough i insert my username and password in \resources\settings.xml (and i am sure they are correct, because i can log-in with my credentials in https://accounts.alluc.ee/ with no problems), but in kodilite addon it keeps telling me : ''insert your alluc username and password in \resources\settings.xml''

i did insert my username/password but i keep receiving this message.

i also tried resetting the password and re-inserting the new one but i still keep getting the same message

is there a way around this ?

Thanks

• Hi,

When i try to run the covenant addon and try to access any of the menu options (Movies, New Movies, New Episodes etc. etc.), i always receive this error :

error.log:

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.covenant/default.py', '9', '?plugin://plugin.video.covenant/?action=movieWidget']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.covenant/', '9', '?action=movieWidget']

Any help on how can i resolve this ?

Thanks

• Hi,

When i try to run the covenant addon and try to access any of the menu options (Movies, New Movies, New Episodes etc. etc.), i always receive this error :

error.log:

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.covenant/default.py', '9', '?plugin://plugin.video.covenant/?action=movieWidget']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.covenant/', '9', '?action=movieWidget']

Any help on how can i resolve this ?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!