Sky 0960: All channels on Sky Atlantic transponder went black (rejected ECMs)

There are 425 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,644 times. The last Post () by master G.

• nothing working bud don't bother with ur box please and break it I do a share with a friend and all is down as above like the members s at sky has finished bud only just a mater of time now if u have a motorised dish try some thing else bud regards

live long and prosper

• nothing working bud don't bother with ur box please and break it I do a share with a friend and all is down as above like the members s at sky has finished bud only just a mater of time now if u have a motorised dish try some thing else bud regards

I,ve got a motorised dish, have done for years and i also have virgin so no big deal, was just trying to see if others had same issue with sly sports 2 was all

• ive only seen 1 post saying it workz so who knowz

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• there is a team working on this over on another forum, and were making very good progress, they have now gone to private forum

Seems due to one of the team making public there names at least one of the main guys who was working on a fix has dropped out!

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• there is a team working on this over on another forum, and were making very good progress, they have now gone to private forum

Seems due to one of the team making public there names at least one of the main guys who was working on a fix has dropped out!

I can confirm that there was a team working on the fix in the background, i can also confirm that there was a leak of names and information into a facebook group, I can also confirm that the person that left the group is myself and also that the group has been disbanded as it is not safe to continue at the minute after a leak of such information. we all apologise for this and IF we decide to regroup at some point, (we have discussed individually about things) we will not be releasing anything until the fix has been found and even then there will be strict rules for release as oscam devs have stated they are not interested because of the fact that payservers are using the fixes as and when they release for personal gain and it takes alot of work to find the problems and fix them which they do for free.

I can state that in the 2 weeks prior to yesterday i put in a staggering 18 hours a day for everyday working on various aspects of the problem.

Apologies if people do not want to hear this but unfortunately it has had to happen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!