Best display output for Star Track SRT 2020 HD Plus

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,048 times. The last Post () by Abdullahkhan.007.

• Bought a 4k TV, need some expert advice on receiver settings

Respected Friends I bought a 4k TV and I`m not quite sure whether Star Track SRT 2020 HD Plus can even give me full HD 1080p output? I wanted to know from the experts that what is the maximum output of this receiver and what is the best receiver for at least 1080p output for my 43" 4K TV? and what settings should I choose 1080p at 60fps or 1080p at 30fps or 1080i at 60fps or 1080i at 30fps?

Right now the settings are 1080p at 60fps but when an HD channel is on I do not feel like it is displaying full 1080p because the picture isn`t quite as clear as it should be in 1080p. What is the problem here? isn`t Star Track 2020 HD Plus a full HD receiver?

Kindly help me with these issues and also which 4k Receiver would be better for a 43" or above screens and at what price.

Thanks a lot for your time. PS Kindly show me the method to create a new thread as I can not find one here. Thanks once again for all of you friends.

• i will start from the bottom. does not matter if your tv is 43 inches,or 60 inches. the resolution is both 4K, so a 4K receiver will do the same job in both tv. you can select one by other criteria

now,about the resolution. personaly i use the "autoresolution" plugin,and i let the natural resolution of the channel to go in the tv. otherwise,by setting a very high standar video resolution (for example 1080p 60fps) you may destroy some channels because of their low resolution (the receivers scaler will strech them...) and as i know there isn't even a 1080p channel in any satellite (4k channels are not for this receiver)

• i will start from the bottom. does not matter if your tv is 43 inches,or 60 inches. the resolution is both 4K, so a 4K receiver will do the same job in both tv. you can select one by other criteria

now,about the resolution. personaly i use the "autoresolution" plugin,and i let the natural resolution of the channel to go in the tv. otherwise,by setting a very high standar video resolution (for example 1080p 60fps) you may destroy some channels because of their low resolution (the receivers scaler will strech them...) and as i know there isn't even a 1080p channel in any satellite (4k channels are not for this receiver)

Didn`t get you man...

BTW can you teach me how to create a new thread or topic?

• what is that you can't "get"?... i will try to explain it as simple i can.

to open a new thread... just go in the area that you want to open the new thread,and there will be (somewhere up and midle-right) an icon "create thread"

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!