Can't connect to own locals or moviestar

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,822 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• i get sly.de from a peer @ hop 1 no probs.

signal wise i'd say yes fine 1.25m triax dish, can't get 28.2 now tho next doors tree has grown for the summer:(

on moviestar FTA bbc news, i get 75% SNR which is about across the board for all channels on 19.2

just to add prior to this i had a peer who supplied moviestar @ 1 hop never had probs even when it was Canal+ esp.

sadly he's gone walkabout, hence the reason i need a new peer.

regards: canthackit

• yes i am a big thank you.

what was the outcome?

but now i've got major major problems the post has just delivered a new BT hub6 so i thought i'd connect it nice new shiny router etc.

been having problems setting it up mostly the server, and getting a recognised ip addy on it, now i'm trying to reboot it and it just wont boot i've tried to reinstall the image but it wont give an ip address to set it up.

so after all this it looks like i'm going to have to use the Solo4K a server, til i get a new box to use as a server, i just don't believe my luck, if i didn't have bad luck i'd have no luck at all.

anyways thanks for your perseverance, and i'll ask again what was the solution?

best regards: canthackit

• you wont believe it but i think all it was was this /

reader]

[reader] the closed bracket was missing before reader and i didnt spot it in oscam reader:S

only problem now is your server showing blocked !!! is this the new router problem ? anyways ill leave all alone now and you sort things at your leisure m8 by for now

• you wont believe it but i think all it was was this /

reader]

[reader] the closed bracket was missing before reader and i didnt spot it in oscam reader:S

only problem now is your server showing blocked !!! is this the new router problem ? anyways ill leave all alone now and you sort things at your leisure m8 by for now

Oh what! i know mate sometimes it can be for the silliest of reasons we don't spot.

yes router/server problem i'll leave your line active tho it's the least i can do.

on Accion very stable, but i'm afraid thats the lot for the time being got to have a go as setting it up as a server lol

thanks again.

regards: canthackit

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!