Zgemma h7 uhd 4k review

• I today bought 4K HEVC Zgemma H7S via paypal for 192.00 $ on the site..

I hope you'll like it! There's still there 183

4K HEVC Zgemma H7S

The post was edited 2 times, last by aleko61 ().

• Do you support ci+ modules...

not personally, but yes i have seen reports of them working well

• aleko61, How are you enjoying the Zgemma H7S. I have seen a manual for it online that shows how to "service scan," my question is, does it do a blind scan? I like to blind scan for sports feeds. Thanks

Cnut

• In my own terms these Linux box are loosing charm, only reason why you should stick to these boxes is Card reader support.

If you have no plan to use Card reader then best to go with Android based Hybrid box.

Not much useful plugins, hard to use, no Game support, support less local content, specially for country like India, where as Android boxes are packed with functions, now offering Octa core processors and 3gb ram which is unthinkable on Linux box.

• In my own terms these Linux box are loosing charm, only reason why you should stick to these boxes is Card reader support.

If you have no plan to use Card reader then best to go with Android based Hybrid box.

Not much useful plugins, hard to use, no Game support, support less local content, specially for country like India, where as Android boxes are packed with functions, now offering Octa core processors and 3gb ram which is unthinkable on Linux box.

my only use of android based boxes (with a tuner) was with the wetek play and i ended up using enigma2 on that because android sucks..... it now gathers dust in a draw somewhere.

my thoughts are If you like messing about then buy android, if you want to actually watch TV then buy an enigma2 box....