OSCAM for Wetek Play 2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,299 times. The last Post () by kellysito.

• Hi,

I got Wetek Play 2 (Android 6.01 and WeOS 3.1) and I use OSCAM MANAGER 1.03 but I'm not satisfied because it stops sometimes and I don't know.

Somebody know what oscam manager could be the more stable ?

Thank You !!!!,

• Hello, i have problems on oscam. I installed OSCAM 1.0.3 and work fine, but the locked channels block several times. I try install 1.0.2 version but it's the same problem. Install again 1.0.3 and, in the configuration page, always appears the same version (see the attachment).

Yesterday, i try install OScam Android 4.1 From wetektr.com, but this .apk don't create any path on /sdcard/Android/data, so doesn't work. To resolve, i create the path manually (/sdcard/Android/data/update) and paste the file oscam-EMU-11384.zip to the update path (i renamed the oscam-EMU-11384.zip to arm-oscam.zip). I opened the oscam program and update the file. Last, i configured the reader but any locked channel doesn't work.

Back to OSCAM 1.0.3 and it's work, but with the first problem (block any time).

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!