Is it worth getting the new zgemma 4k ?

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,924 times. The last Post () by extremo.

• I’m not brainwashed, I have setup loads of boxes trying to save mate’s money. Look at the early zgemma’s already the images are disappearing, I have brought zgemma for the family. The tuners are weaker, the conection are loose at the back and have to be played with to get the tuners to work. power units are cheap and nasty. I don’t have a lot of money myself It just were all in it for the same reason.

It’s just that if you wanted a smart tv you would prob look at a trusted brand over a cheap bush load of crap that the apps lose support for. First and formoast the images are made for the vu+ everything else just seems like a shit copy!

• I suppose if you want to experiment with as much images / plugins that are available, then vu is probably up there among the best but saying that, you do pay a hefty price.

I have set up a few zgemma receivers for family and friends and couldn't fault any of them.

If I was in the market for a new receiver, I'd seriously consider a zgemma or various other makes/models but if my budget could stretch for a new vu, then that's what I'd go for.

If, however, it was for a family member / friend, with the only object was viewing tv and no tinkering then it's an open playing field really.

Horses for courses.

• I suppose if you want to experiment with as much images / plugins that are available, then vu is probably up there among the best but saying that, you do pay a hefty price.

I have set up a few zgemma receivers for family and friends and couldn't fault any of them.

If I was in the market for a new receiver, I'd seriously consider a zgemma or various other makes/models but if my budget could stretch for a new vu, then that's what I'd go for.

If, however, it was for a family member / friend, with the only object was viewing tv and no tinkering then it's an open playing field really.

Horses for courses.

I have a vu+ Solo 4k , is it multistreams? I'd like to watch on 5W Mediaset Premium

• Official Post

As far as I'm aware the only vu box with multistream is the vu zero 4k

• ok, I'm afraid so, well is that a question of hardware or software ? is something we can do , bij de way on the solo 4 k I can install a dual s2x tuner , will that work?

• Official Post

have a look here:

https://wiki.vuplus-support.or…%2B_STB_Vergleichstabelle

or open a new thread mate

• Ok I sow that, well , if I like to buy another decoder, what's better the vu+ zero or de Zgemma h7c 4k?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!