Ultimo 4K with latest BH 3.0.5 with Power Vu

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,114 times. The last Post () by Contact99.

• Yes it works. I have that exact setup, Ultimo 4k using Blackhole 3.0.5

bo.

Firstly thank you for answering. Did you try the Power Vu without Stream Relay on your Ultimo 4K using BH 3.0.4 I think E version. Did you get it working on PV without Stream relay on the 3.0.4E . I was thinking I was the Problem why it will not work.

Also do you need to do a FULL install via a USB or a up date over the net ( press the Start Button on start up to update).

Thanks for your patience

• Yes I had it working on the earlier version of Blackhole. One of the problems I found when sometimes it wouldn`t work was the softcam keys. To get the latest Blackhole you have to do a full install.

bo.

Thank. you for this Info

Did you use a older Image like the 3.04 E or earlier and only replace the drivers so you can get Power Vu working without Stream relay?

I will do the FULL install via the USB in the next few days. To make it easy I have copied everything to make it easy but I have 23 Satellites programmed on my Ultimo 4k on 9 dishes (DISEqC 1.2 and 1.1) and thats a lot of setting in the Reception Setting to do. Yes it easy to FTP the Sat XML files across and to replace the LCD4config and do the other IPK + Mount the USB for picons and the Hard drive and other IPK installs to make the box user friendly but the part I hate is doing the RECEPTION SETTING for 23 Satellite. Plenty to do just for one sat and I have 23 of them to do.

It a Pity that you cannot send across via FTP the Reception settings on a NEW Install. Now that would make it less pain full to do.

Edited once, last by Contact99: forgot a bit ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!