2 OSCAM 1 Set Top Box, how???

There are 113 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,627 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• Team,

this is the deal, My set top box which is an U5PVR Deluxe has an old version of OSCAM which cannot be updated because of some sort of drivers issue which only vivant can solve, however I can install any Amiko OSCAM on it but since Amiko and the U5PVR have different DVBAPI the Amiko OSCAM does not descramble any channel, so I have been wondering if I can make the old default OSCAM connect to the Amiko OSCAM both running under the same box and have the Amiko OSCAM do all the job, for example do all the emu thing for PowerVU since the Amiko OSCAM is more recent and is having a lot more support than the one from vivant??

so is it possible and how can I make it work??

Thanks.

• What I been gather so far:

I did received some off forum/manufactuer info by PM. In general it claim sources for building are at:

_https://github.com/dizzdizzy/HiOSCAM

This is very interesting product as they seems to post openly the sources. I do not know if they are good and complete but still an intersting product to me. I wonder how good/sensitive/modes the tuners are and the cost of this device.

Going back to objective, in general posted info of a guy who try to patch github sources said:

I've been able to add tandberg to the oscam Android. But due to the old source from the github link, I can't patch for the powervu.

I then use the latest svn source from oscam development server (r11425), but still manage to get the dvbapi work as on the Enigma2. There's still error on decoding the audio and video even the ecm has been found by the emu.

Anyway, thank you for the link.

Bud sadly that guy did not said what vesrion of android 7.1 he did use.

DANNYPS4 said he has install android 7.1 and Enigma 2 OpenATV. I asume in dual boot. And that even when he can have Enigma 2 OpenATV, he do have a preference for Android. That is why we are here.

1rst problem in github I do not see sources for android 7.1. In git hub we nan find sources for

android9-gcc4.7-toolchain

android9-gcc4.8-toolchain

But the make-u5.sh point to

Code
    HISILICON_TOOLCHAIN=$OSCAM_PATH/arm-histbv310-linux/bin
    ANDROID_TOOLCHAIN=$OSCAM_PATH/android9-gcc4.8-toolchain/bin

And as a few had said this old oscam compile my guess is that the toolchain is good any way for android 7.1. We still need toverify this our self.

DANNYPS4 provided me with this Hardware info:

Code
    CPU: Hisilicon Hi3798C V200 quad core Cortex A53 processor + multi-core ARM Mali-T720 processor
    Android 7.1
    sdk: https://github.com/dizzdizzy/HiOSCAM/tree/master/u5sdk

What you need to know.

Old oscam / tvheadend used to share single key / all encrpted pids. Our friend joeuser some time ago created patches to allow the used of multple keys for various audio pids in pvu. Now this days all had adopted this new thing in their code. But I bet you this receiver never got this patch. if you create a new oscam and do not patch and recompile tvheadend you get audio problems at least. My best guess is that this had been the problem in the past with the people that tryied. So keep this in mind, we may need to reconpile a new version of tvheadend.

Now what next?

About me.

1rst lets start saying that I am no expert. But like to play. Sadly I have no harware to try it. I the need to try to see if I can find or build an image to run under qemu to emulate under Ubuntu. So if any can sugest where I can find a Cortex A53 processor image to be used in qemu please let me know.

Lets start asking for more info. Some of this commads may not work. Just C&P to a File.txt what you get. Please open ssh terminal and do

uname -a

lscpu

/proc/cpuinfo

cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'core id'

df -h

mount

cat /proc/version

dmesg | grep Linux

lsblk

lsusb

lspci

lshw

lshw -short

ldd --version

ldd /usr/bin/touch

whereis libc.so

this will produce a address ( ex /lib/libc.so), the use the addres with next like in

objdump -p /lib/libc.so

/lib/libc.so --version

• uname -a

i get: Linux u5pvr-debian 3.18.24_hi3798cv2x #7 SMP Mon Jul 10 16:07:01 KST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux

lscpu

i get:

Architecture: armv7l

Byte Order: Little Endian

CPU(s): 4

On-line CPU(s) list: 0-3

Thread(s) per core: 1

Core(s) per socket: 4

Socket(s): 1

CPU max MHz: 1600.0000

CPU min MHz: 400.0000

/proc/cpuinfo

i get: -bash: /proc/cpuinfo: Permission denied

cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep 'core id'

df -h

mount

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on

/dev/block/platform/soc/by-name/userdata 11G 11G 560M 96% /data

tmpfs 968M 72K 968M 1% /dev

tmpfs 968M 0 968M 0% /mnt

tmpfs 968M 0 968M 0% /mnt/secure

tmpfs 968M 0 968M 0% /mnt/asec

tmpfs 968M 0 968M 0% /mnt/obb

/dev/block/platform/soc/by-name/system 1.2G 911M 237M 80% /system

/dev/block/vold/179:33 984M 236M 694M 26% /mnt/mmcblk1/mmc blk1p1

tmpfs 973M 8.0K 973M 1% /dev/shm

tmpfs 973M 44K 973M 1% /run

root@u5pvr-debian:~#

root@u5pvr-debian:~# mount

sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)

proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)

tmpfs on /dev type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,relatime,size=990608k,nr_inodes=120011,mode= 755)

devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)

tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime)

tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,relatime)

tmpfs on /dev/socket type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,relatime,size=990608k,nr_inodes=12001 1,mode=755)

tmpfs on /mnt type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=990608k,nr_inodes=120011,mode=775,gid =1000)

tmpfs on /mnt/secure type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=990608k,nr_inodes=120011,mode= 700)

tmpfs on /mnt/asec type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=990608k,nr_inodes=120011,mode=75 5,gid=1000)

tmpfs on /mnt/obb type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=990608k,nr_inodes=120011,mode=755 ,gid=1000)

/dev/block/vold/179:33 on /mnt/mmcblk1/mmcblk1p1 type ext4 (rw,nosuid,nodev,noat ime,dirsync,data=ordered)

/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 on /storage/sdcard type ext4 (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,dat a=ordered)

/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 on /system type ext4 (ro,relatime,data=ordered)

/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 on /data type ext4 (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,data=ordered)

cat /proc/version

I get:

Linux version 3.18.24_hi3798cv2x (hychoi@hychoi-desktop) (gcc version 4.9.2 20140904 (prerelease) (gcc-4.9.2 + glibc-2.22 (Build by czyong) Tue Oct 27 16:32:03 CST 2015) ) #7 SMP Mon Jul 10 16:07:01 KST 2017

dmesg | grep Linux

lsblk

NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT

mmcblk0rpmb 179:24 0 4M 0 disk

mmcblk0boot0 179:8 0 4M 1 disk

mmcblk0boot1 179:16 0 4M 1 disk

mmcblk0 179:0 0 14.6G 0 disk

├─mmcblk0p1 179:1 0 1M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p2 179:2 0 1M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p3 179:3 0 10M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p4 179:4 0 2M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p5 179:5 0 8M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p6 179:6 0 8M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p7 179:7 0 20M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p8 259:0 0 20M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p9 259:1 0 40M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p10 259:2 0 40M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p11 259:3 0 40M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p12 259:4 0 20M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p13 259:5 0 1M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p14 259:6 0 300M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p15 259:7 0 40M 0 part

├─mmcblk0p16 259:8 0 1.2G 0 part /system

├─mmcblk0p17 259:9 0 1.2G 0 part

├─mmcblk0p18 259:10 0 400M 0 part

└─mmcblk0p19 259:11 0 11.3G 0 part /data

mmcblk1 179:32 0 7.3G 0 disk

├─mmcblk1p1 179:33 0 1G 0 part /mnt/mmcblk1/mmcblk1p1

└─mmcblk1p2 179:34 0 2.7G 0 part

lsusb

I get: command not found

lspci

lshw

lshw -short

ldd --version

i get:

ldd (Debian GLIBC 2.19-18+deb8u10) 2.19

Copyright (C) 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO

warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Written by Roland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper.

ldd /usr/bin/touch

libc.so.6 => /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6 (0xb6e77000)

/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 (0xb6f67000)

whereis libc.so

i get: libc: /usr/share/man/man7/libc.7.gz

this will produce a address ( ex /lib/libc.so), the use the addres with next like in

objdump -p /lib/libc.so

i get: command not found

/lib/libc.so --version

i get: command not found

• to give more tips about this box, under the hood of it you have running at the same time debian linux, tvheadend#1 for your normal tv decoding and TVheadend #2 which is usesless, it doesn do anything, and if you reboot the box and have an sdcard with E2 in it, you will be able to boot into E2, but if I wanted to use E2, I would have kept my Gigablue or any Dreambox

Linux version 3.18.24_hi3798cv2x (hychoi@hychoi-desktop) (gcc version 4.9.2 20140904 (prerelease) (gcc-4.9.2 + glibc-2.22 (Build by czyong) Tue Oct 27 16:32:03 CST 2015) ) #7 SMP Mon Jul 10 16:07:01 KST 2017Nice.

I had spent a lot of time today. I did saw the Linux images that where base on Debian. I was expecting Debian will be the kernel use in android. Now you confirm and gave the kernel Linux version 3.18.24.

And after ours searching for an image I think we can use the following tutorial to get images working. So here is next steps to do. Read tutorial, download next 3 files.

Debian on an emulated ARM machine

_https://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php

In particular I am downloading

_https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/armel/initrd.img-3.2.0-4-versatile 2.5M

_https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/armel/vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-versatile 1.3M

_https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/armel/debian_wheezy_armel_standard.qcow2 218M

Later if I can I will try download

_https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/armel/debian_wheezy_armel_desktop.qcow2 1.7G

I hope to be able to have a workable Debian using

Code
    qemu-system-arm -M versatilepb -kernel vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-versatile -initrd initrd.img-3.2.0-4-versatile -hda debian_wheezy_armel_standard.qcow2 -append "root=/dev/sda1 console=ttyAMA0" -m 256

and I need to add the bridges to have network working.

Will download

_https://github.com/dizzdizzy/HiOSCAM/tree/master/u5sdk

and try to compile the oscam image to test qemu. I know that is an old oscam. Will build from there.

PD: Also this two links seems very interesting:

_https://github.com/96boards-poplar/Documentation/blob/master/debian/debian_build_instructions.md#flash-images-onto-the-poplar-board-emmc

_http://snapshots.linaro.org/96boards/poplar/linaro/aosp/

See you latter.

• Wao I did put many hours on this. Still swimming against current. Getting not where yet.

I have run the Debian Arm emulation. Have not set top network yet. To setup please use

Oscam CPU target emulation using qemu in Ubuntu. as reference. Almost all is the same . Create your $HOME/bin. Place

• $HOME/bin/host-network-setup.sh

But now we do not use the malta script instead we will use a new one for ARM. It is attached.

• $HOME/bin/start-versatile-instance.sh
    • create a new dir
    • mkdir $HOME/bin/arm
    • mkdir $HOME/bin/arm/versatile

Save your Arm Debian files

• $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/initrd.img-3.2.0-4-versatile
    • $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-versatile
    • $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/debian_wheezy_armel_standard.qcow2

You need to open your drive: debian_wheezy_armel_standard.qcow2 and save the oscam binaries

• mkdir $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/mnt
    • sudo modprobe nbd max_part=8
    • sudo qemu-nbd -c /dev/nbd0 $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/debian_wheezy_armel_standard.qcow2
    • sudo mount /dev/nbd0p1 mnt

Note this file system do open as "/" in Debian. So $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/mnt = / in Debian.

Now get the files needed from the attachment home.tar.xz. And copy them to /home/user/oscam ...

• sudo umount mnt
    • sudo qemu-nbd -d /dev/nbd0p1

Press special attention. This one create the necesary devices in /dev/nd0-8

This one translate qcow2 image format to Ubuntu system

• sudo qemu-nbd -c /dev/nbd0 $HOME/bin/arm/versatile/debian_wheezy_armel_standard.qcow2

***See now how we do the mount and umount with the handler nbdp1 instead of the qcow2. As the handler take to job to translate qcow2.

After the umount, the qcow2 image still attached to the handler. So we need to delete that

Now our qcow2 image is free for us to use. And files where saved.

Now we only need to call quemu with

After about 1.5 minute you will get:

Yes user = user

user password = user

root = root

root password = root.

Enjoy

A none working oscam is at /home/user/oscam/oscam

• You said that the device was rooted. Normally when a device is rooted, the program used will install busybox. So If you are rooted it will be there.

Now did you try

whereis busybox

In any case me find another static linked program.

• I get this:

root@gbquad:~# whereis busybox

busybox: /bin/busybox.suid /bin/busybox.nosuid /bin/busybox

• probably I miss typed something, I just tried again and I´m getting this:

root@gbquad:~# busybox --help

BusyBox v1.27.2 (2018-05-01 10:05:01 CEST) multi-call binary.

BusyBox is copyrighted by many authors between 1998-2015.

Licensed under GPLv2. See source distribution for detailed

copyright notices.

Usage: busybox [function [arguments]...]

or: busybox --list

or: function [arguments]...

BusyBox is a multi-call binary that combines many common Unix

utilities into a single executable. Most people will create a

link to busybox for each function they wish to use and BusyBox

will act like whatever it was invoked as.

Currently defined functions:

[, [[, addgroup, adduser, ar, arp, arping, ash, awk, base64, basename, blkid, bunzip2, bzcat, cat, chattr, chgrp, chmod,

chown, chroot, chrt, clear, cmp, cp, cttyhack, cut, date, dc, dd, delgroup, deluser, devmem, df, diff, dirname, dmesg,

dnsdomainname, dos2unix, du, echo, egrep, eject, env, ether-wake, expr, factor, fatattr, fbset, fgrep, find, fsck,

fstrim, fuser, getopt, getty, grep, groups, gunzip, gzip, hdparm, head, hostname, i2cdetect, i2cdump, i2cget, i2cset,

id, ifconfig, ifdown, ifplugd, ifup, inetd, inotifyd, ionice, ip, ipneigh, kill, killall, killall5, klogd, less, link,

ln, loadkmap, logger, logname, logread, losetup, ls, lsattr, lsof, lspci, lsusb, lzcat, md5sum, mdev, mkdir, mkfifo,

mknod, mkswap, mktemp, more, mount, mpstat, mv, nc, netstat, nice, nl, nohup, nproc, nslookup, ntpd, od, partprobe,

paste, patch, printf, pwd, rdev, readlink, readprofile, realpath, renice, reset, resize, rfkill, rm, rmdir, route,

run-parts, sed, seq, setconsole, setlogcons, setserial, setsid, sh, sha1sum, sha256sum, sha3sum, sha512sum, shred, shuf,

sleep, sort, start-stop-daemon, stat, strings, stty, sulogin, swapoff, swapon, switch_root, sync, sysctl, syslogd, tail,

tar, taskset, tee, telnet, telnetd, test, tftp, tftpd, time, timeout, top, touch, tr, truncate, tty, tunctl, udhcpc,

uevent, umount, uname, uniq, unix2dos, unlink, unxz, unzip, uptime, users, usleep, vi, volname, w, watch, wc, which,

who, whoami, whois, xargs, xxd, xzcat, yes, zcat

• I want this one. /bin/busybox

So do

#su

copy the file to your internal sdcard. normally you can see it at /sdcard. Then do

#cp /bin/busybox /sdcard/busybox

if that does not work try doing

#ls /storage

to find out what is the sdcard. then do like

#cp /bin/busybox /storage/sdcxard/busybox

then copy that file and zip it an upload it.

If it is to much difficult never mind. I already compiling a static oscam. I will post it for you to test.

• Ok this is the latest oscam patch from

_https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-patched

It is been compiled statically with minimun stuff. No card readers of ssl. But it is the debug on just in case you need to test.

This one for sure will run. and you should have webif. If you have troble just go to config and change ports or iP addresses. So I guess even if you have multiple oscam running you should be able ti see this one running.

But as I said before, I wonder if the TVHeadend and will required an upgrade due to extended-cw-functionality-powervu

Tvheadend with extended_cw functionality (powervu)

bone appetite

• If you are doing a test in wemu you need to mount your hdd like this

• cd $HOME/bin/arm/versatile
    • sudo mount /dev/nbd0p1 mnt

Then you copy this files to mnt.

• sudo umount mnt

restart qemu and play

• Thanks for busybox. That was to have a REAL Statically build program that I can use to test my emulation. So we now my emulation works. But I do not need that any more, I am pretty sure I did a OSCAM that can run in your device.

But that why have not you report the result!!! That is the main Objective of this thread. To have a recent oscam that can play in your device.

Common download

2 OSCAM 1 Set Top Box, how???

from post 15 and tell me if it work!!!!!

File: "home.tar.xz"

I am waiting...... still waiting.... hehehehe I am joking.

I will definitely will wait your response.

• yes I was able to make the box initiate the OSCAM however I get this:

(dvbapi) dvbapi channelcache loaded from /storage/sdcard/OSEbuild/OSCam/conf/oscam.ccache

(dvbapi) ERROR: Could not detect DVBAPI version.

as you may know already, without DVBAPI the oscam is usesless

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!