Problem with Restarting Oscam From Webif

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,831 times. The last Post () by Ketupasat.

• Hi Guys,

i cant restart oscam from webif also when i restart it from receiver menu sometimes it have to do it 2 or more times to start working !!!!!

when i try to restart oscam from webif it says restarting and counting 3,2,1 and after that it just turn off and page cant be loaded.

image Open ATV 6.2 - Vu+solo2 - oscam 11425 r770 emu(latest) using DreamOSAT softcam Panel:/;(

Help me plzz!!

• The restart problem is caused by having two "emulator " readers in Oscam.server. Disable one of them in the web if before restarting and then enable it again. This is only a work around whilst we are waiting for a proper fix.

• The restart problem is caused by having two "emulator " readers in Oscam.server. Disable one of them in the web if before restarting and then enable it again. This is only a work around whilst we are waiting for a proper fix.

Reaaalllyy Thank you :)

but any way for reslove this problem and Enable 2 Emu readers Simultaneous ??

• Have a similar problem with OpenATV 6.1 on mid Octagon SF4008. When I restart my box from deep stand by, Oscam doesn't start. Then I start it from Softcam panel but stream relay seams to be out. The system created a oscar.server bak where stream relay is absent...

• Have a similar problem with OpenATV 6.1 on mid Octagon SF4008. When I restart my box from deep stand by, Oscam doesn't start. Then I start it from Softcam panel but stream relay seams to be out. The system created a oscar.server bak where stream relay is absent...

Sorry it is not a new scam.sever file that is generated by the cam but a new oscam.conf file.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!