ConstantCw

There are 80 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,509 times. The last Post () by komhsgr.

• WHO MOVED MY CHEESE ??? :D^^:)

is not bad to be newbie :)

the bad thing is to think that we know or we got something & we are not sharing with you!

simply question: if the keys you searched are not changed so often & stable WHY you can not find them in the net?

i am greek too like enigma1969 & medousa89, so i can confirm you that greek channels => digea + ert at 3.1° east works with BISS keys & you easily find them on network and i can give you more examples for many other channels.

constant cw is another thing that worked in the past but not ANY MORE, for most of cases.

CW = in <encryptιon (language)> means Control Word

CONSTANT = in english language means continuous, lasting, uninterrupted

as you understand these keys change all the time, so the only solution for them is CardSharing (CS) by local (original) cards (in most of cases)

you must a satellite set top box takes EMUlators like cccam, mgcamd, newcamd, oscam etc

you could take a line by a SERVER offers CS and connect to him as a client by the details he give you and you can watch your favorites channels or package of your country if it's ShareAble (working on CS)

so the good question is:

which channels you would like to watch???

have a nice day!

* medousa89 gave you a file as good as it gets. there is not something better for now. he emphasize & explain that do not work. is better to read more carefully ^^

** as enigma1969 told you before, make the right question, to take the appropriate answer!!!

• #

Hi, "JohnMoreS @ T".

I explained myself wrong.

I have Hispasat (30th) + Astra (19.2E) + Hotbird (13th).

I have a DreamBox DM8000HD. With OPenPLi 6.2 installed.

I installed the CCcam (purchased lines): it works fine.

I installed "OscamYmod v18-T59" (enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-ymod_1859_openpli_mips32el). I replaced the "oscam.server" file with another CCcam converted: it does not work.

But if I install Oscam.emu SVN11420-r768.0, with the converted "oscam.server" file from CCcam: it works fine.

#

In both installations, I only replaced the file "oscam.server" with the converted CCcam.

#

But the BISS channels: TVI International + RTP3 (from Hispasat) do not open.

#

For this reason I need "Constant.cw" + "SoftCam" + "AutoRoll", with updated keys.

#

Thank you for your attention and information.

Hugs.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• im not a super expert.. but... biss channels dont runs like other.. not autoroll... and not auto updated...

auto update keys only for powervu keys with ecm

i dont have constant.cw file and i can see all things with softcamkey file all biss channels, powervu channels with auto update and all the rest with cccam

constant cw for viaccess, irdeto, nagra, etc...

• #

Hi, "lordgótico".

I said I'm new to it. I am learning.

I'm enjoying your information.

With you and JohnMoreS @ T, I've learned a lot.

#

In my box, in /usr/ keys, I will leave the file "SoftCam". I will remove the files "Constant.cw" and "AutoRoll"

Then I have to look for the keys to include in this file "SoftCam".

#

In Hispasat (30º) there are 83 Pantelio Channels.

These channels do not open with CCcam or OSCam.

#

Thanks for the info.

Hugs

#

• #

Hi, "medousa89".

The "SoftCam" file is placed in "/usr/keys". I have removed the other files.

The file "oscam.keys", which is a copy of the "SoftCam" file, is located at: "/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu".

#

I already inserted the keys that you sent me. I inserted the "SoftCam" and "oscam.keys". So, I now have the two BISS Channels: TVI International + RTP3, working.

#

Now I just need to update these keys.

And I need the keys to those 83 new "Pantelio" channels in Hispasat (30ºW). I do not know where to find it.

#

As I told the "lordgótico", I learned a lot from him, with "JohnMoreS @ T", and with you "medousa89" too. Thank you very much to all of you.

Hugs

#

• #

Hi, "medousa89".

Now, I've learned more.

Unfortunately OscamYmod v18-T59 (enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-ymod_1859_openpli_mips32el) does not work on my OPenPLi 6.2

Here in the Forum the "Master G" tried to help, but the file has a bug.

We could not install. Nor corrected with files he sent me.

I had to go back to Oscam.emu SVN11420-r768.0.

#

Thanks for everything. For all.

Hugs

#

• Θα βγω λιγο εκτος θεματος, αλλα μηπως υπαρχει τροπος να ανοιξουν τα Αγγλικα καναλια απο τις 10e? (freq 11222 V 30000 , bbc, itv κλπ) Ή ειναι σε κλειστο κυκλωμα irdeto2? Δεν γνωριζω αν εχει ειπωθει σε παλιοτερο θεμα, οπότε να με συγχωρεσουν οι διαχειριστες. Ευχαριστω.

• το Irdeto 2 & 3 εχει γινει hacked αλλα αν ειναι σε pairing με τον δεκτη ειναι πιο δυσκολα τα πραγματα .... ειναι το ιδιο με το gshare/forever iks που οταν εχουνε νεο update παει το cs που κανει ...

• περα απο την πλακα ειναι μελοι και ψαχνουνε και αυτοι για τα δικα τους , οποτε ας δείξουμε κατανόηση .... δεν ειναι κατι για την ελληνική ενότητα αν ειναι κατι και για μας θα το αναφέρω και στα ελληνικά

• Official Post

ΘΕΛΩ καποιος να μου πει σε αυτη ομαδα που ειναι ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ γιατι δεν γραφετε ελληνικα

Θα το πω άλλη μια φορά

Eίναι η ελληνική ενότητα φίλε μου αλλά αυτό δεν σημαίνει ότι δεν βοηθάμε τους άλλους δεν παύει να είναι και αυτή ένα κομμάτι του όλου φόρουμ, αυτό να μην το ξεχνάμε

Πόσο μάλιστα σε νήματα με ''περίεργους'' τίτλους όπως ''constant cw'' ή AFN .... κ.τ.λ είναι εκατό τοις εκατό σίγουρο ότι θα τραβήξουν την προσοχή πολλών

• pmontana τους κανόνες για την ελληνική ενότητα τους διάβασε??? Λένε όχι στα greeklish οπότε κάνε επεξεργασία στο ποστ σου και γράψε με ελληνικούς χαρακτήρες

Τα κλειδιά κτλ έχουν ανεβάσει ή δημοσίευσει μέλη στο νήμα για την digea

• Όχι δεν έχω διαβάσει 1000 συγνώμη. Δεν θα ξανά συμβεί. Ψάχνω τα καινούρια κλειδιά αλλά για constant.cw. Με λίγα λόγια τα κλειδιά τα έχω βρει αλλά δεν ξέρω την μετατροπή σε constant.cw. Θα μπορούσε κάποιος να με βοηθήσει ευχαριστώ.

• υπαρχουν και εκει αλλα ... ειναι λιγο στο ενα λιγο στο αλλο οποτε δες τα πιο κατω

Φόρουμ γερμανικά LinuxSat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!