Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

• Hi KiddaC I have an issue with the slyk1080 skin its working fine but after a while the rewind and fast forward buttons don't work & you can't use the arrow keys either as they don't work.

I have a solo 2 running open vix & zgemma h7s running open atv both running your skin.

is this something you can look into please

thanks again

• KiddaC

Can you help me to fix the icons (infobar and channel list selection menu) in OpenHDF image with Vu+ Solo SE, please?

How to remove the Top Picks from "add channel to bouquet"?

regards

• dniestre

In them 3 screens as found in q-infobar.xml, q-channel-selection.xml, q-epg.xml

there will be code like this

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Pixmap" pixmap="q-icons/hd.png" position="1635,146" size="45,30" alphatest="blend">

<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>

<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />

</widget>

You need to compare openatv python files with your openhdf python files to see what is different.

As that is a <converter>, you need to look in the converter folder of that images repository on github.

The easiest way to find these is to google "openatv enigma2 github", "openhdf enigma2 github"

https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/tree/6.2/lib/python/Components/Converter

https://github.com/openhdf/enigma2/tree/master/lib/python/Components/Converter

type="ServiceInfo"

so that is the file you are looking for ServiceInfo.py

Now cause this is a quick easy one. I have used winmerge software to compare the 2 files.

They are both actually identical for both openatv and openhdf for there latest builds. Are you using a latest build?

So.... there must be another problem.

In q-infobar.xml I was asked recently to put in a 4k icon.

This meant the code became this.

So 3 different icons are conditionally shown in this space depending on the video/stream size.

Ii looks like I never updated the other screens ... channel select and epg to also have this 4k option. So they act slightly different...These 2 other screens are.. if HD size show hd icon, else show sd icon. (that should have been if not SD show HD... but the code needs changing anyway to include 4k)

Now looking at the serviceinfo.py python component code. There seems to be a gap in which icon is shown.

< 720 show SD icon

>= 721 < 1980 show HD icon

> 2160 <= 3840 show 4k icon

So there is dead mans land between 1981 and 2159

In fact further research into this.

The channel size of ZDF hd is 1280 x 720

Please login to see this link.

There is no code for height = 720 either. Fools.

< 720 show SD icon

>= 721 < 1980 show HD icon

> 2160 <= 3840 show 4k icon

This code needs to be

< 720 show SD icon

>= 720 < 2160 show HD icon

>= 2160 < 4320 show 4k icon (4320 being 8k)

open vix nearly get this right. But strangely have the 4k from >= 2100.

And all of them seem to have wierd values for IS_1080, IS_720, IS_576, IS_480

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

The post was edited 16 times, last by KiddaC ().

• Remove toppicks...

q-menus.xml

<screen name="menu_mainmenu" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent" title="Main Menu">

<panel name="menu-2panel" />

</screen>

or if you still want the menu in the left column

<screen name="menu-1panel">

<ePixmap pixmap="q-toppicks/hero.jpg" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" zPosition="-1" />

<panel name="logo" />

<panel name="time" />

<panel name="tv" />

<panel name="q-title" />

<panel name="leftnav" />

<panel name="rightnav" />

<panel name="template1" />

<widget source="menu" render="Listbox" position="90,545" size="364,535" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="mid" backgroundColorSelected="select-darkblue-bg"

selectionPixmap="2018-selectbars/q-menu.png" itemHeight="78" font="Regular;33" transparent="1" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showNever" zPosition="3" >

<convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">

{"template": [

MultiContentEntryText(pos = (15,0), size = (334,78), flags = RT_HALIGN_LEFT|RT_VALIGN_CENTER, text = 0, color = 0x00ffffff, color_sel = 0x00ffffff, backcolor_sel = 0x0000437c)

],

"fonts": [gFont("Regular",33)],

"itemHeight": 78

}

</convert>

</widget>

<panel name="nav-gradient"/>

<panel name="toppicks" />

</screen>

• dniestre the reson why its impossible to make skins work in multi images is just this non standard among image builders even if they

all build from Open Alliance

I higlight the code word with yellow that needs to be replaced.

Most OE-Alliance images use IsHD but you can change to this options below and see if it helps.

<convert type="ServiceInfo">VideoWidth</convert>

<convert type="ValueRange">721,1980</convert>

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Pixmap" pixmap="q-icons/hd.png" position="1635,146" size="45,30" alphatest="blend">

<convert type="ServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>

</widget>

• The componet is there seagen for openhdf. Its just all the figures are wrong in serviceinfo.py for both openatv and openhdf. openvix is nearly correct.

• I have used the options suggested by seagen and it worked. What KiddaC says makes sense.

I don´t have 4K box.

thank you very much to both of you!

• No problem allways nice to be of some help but at the same time you what jungle KiddaC is going trough when people of all types

of images want his skin :) and there are no standar for skinner to code from.

It would be so easy for them to just chose one set and go with that

• Just for curiosity, in the original XionHDF skin it is just like this:

<widget alphatest="blend" pixmap="XionHDF/buttons/ico_hd_on.png" position="255,53" render="Pixmap" size="48,48" source="session.CurrentService" zPosition="2">

<convert type="XionHDFServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>

</widget>

<ePixmap alphatest="blend" pixmap="XionHDF/buttons/ico_hd_off.png" position="255,53" size="48,48" zPosition="1" />

regards

• and you will notice they use a custom serviceinfo. That has probably been corrected

Strange that though. I tried making a custom serviceinfo myself yesterday for my skins and for some reason it just wouldnt pick it up. Kept saying it didn't exist.Might have to seen what that chap has done.

• KiddaC

hi ist it possible to add 2 picons on infobar At Same time ?

# 2 = picon - 220 x 132 (/media/hdd/picon)

# 6 = picon - 400 x 240 (/media/hdd/XPicons)

i want a picon and a xpicon show on infobar

what i need todo?

thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by dack23 ().

• i'm sorry i have a question on picons....

i don't found in the extras.xml the lines that i need to modify, can i add or i have an error on my work?

(openatv - octagon sf8008)

Before

<!-- infobar picons -->

< !-- 1 = Picons -->

<!-- 2 = No Picons (default)-->

< !-- edit both panels -->

< screen name="InfobarPicon" >

<panel name="InfobarPicon2" />

< /screen>

< screen name="SecondInfobarPicon">

<panel name="SecondInfobarPicon2" />

< /screen>

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Skins and Plugins. slyk-1-hd, v-skin-hd, slyk-q-hd, slyk onyx enigma2 skins and Jedi Maker Xtream.