Please give proposals for new addons & modifications on E2iPlayer aka IPTVPlayer

• Regarding hlsdl:

It is not easy because to merge to TS streams you need to demux to elementary streams and then mux again.

Regarding exteplayer3:

By the default exteplayer3 use reconnect. But if the link is temporary and if it expires then reconnect will not help, you need to generate new link with new token.

Regards,

SSS

• I tooke a look on this service and this service is builded on some strange external API, so it is more compilated then writting parser for site.

I add to my ToDo list I will return to it when I will have more time for analize request to server API provider.

Regards,

SSS

• Do you have sample of live stream in this format?

For VOD I added naive implementation. In the case of live it will be more difficult.

Anyway, I need an example live stream in this format. Do you have such one?

• Not currently no, but I shall look.

The reason this is required is to be able to obtain Quest OnDemand, which of course is not Live.

The issue is that the m3u8 is encoded, so it cannot be taken apart and then be able to use python to read the video and then the audio and merge the two together. Therefore the m3u8 has to be handled untouched in its complete format, hence the need for the new update. As yet I've never come across any other provider that uses this method, so to the best of my knowledge, Live is not required ( yet )

Ian.

• @Please login to see this link.

Support for VOD was already added:

Please login to see this link.

But why you wrote that

The issue is that the m3u8 is encoded, so it cannot be taken apart and then be able to use python to read the video and then the audio and merge the two together.

You was able to do this by downloading separate audio and video using the hlsdl and then mux these two streams together.

It is not possible to simple concatenate audio + video segments. But muxing after decryption is possible.

In the hldsl I was forced to write simple tsmuxer, there was need to create new PMT table with both audio and video components and mux TS packets.

This does not work like you think. Muxing separate streams downloaded via hlsdl was always possible, for example using ffmpeg. But muxing is not simple concatenation two files, because when you want to merge two different streams in two separate TS containers then much more things need to be done.

Regards,

SSS

• sss  

The new hlsdl file tested and working, well done.

Audio is now present when using VU+ boxes where previously only the video was available.

Still looking for a Live stream that uses this method, because this is quite a new thing, but I'm sure it will grow and more will start to do this, both with VOD and Live. So it would be nice to have it working with Live as well to make things future proof.

Ian.