KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 366,289 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Thank you for the wonderful plugin works fast !!!

If possible, run these addons on Kodilite v5

These zip add-ons on Kodilite v 4 worked

Kodilite v5 does not work

Using OpenAtv 6.2 on Ultimo4k

There are too many addons for me to test. So - please test the v.4.0 working addons in KodiLite 5.0 by doing the following :-

(1) In default.py change the line :-

sys.argv[0] = sys.argv[0].replace('/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/', 'plugin://')

to :-

sys.argv[0] = sys.argv[0].replace('/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/USER/', 'plugin://')

and put the addon in 5.0 folder /KodiLite/USER.

(2) In addon.xml - find the 'requires' list of script.module items and get them from your working /kodiLite/scripts folder - and put them in the 5.0 /KodiLite/scripts.

Then test the addons and if any does not work - post the logs. Regards.

• Startecmob (the new version of the excellent iptv addon Mobdro) is attached. Please ftp the plugin.video to /KodiLite/USER and the script.module items to /KodiLite/scripts. Restart enigma.

Needs systemplugin serviceapp installed and please use the play option hlsplayer. Regards, pcd.

Please press the Like button if it works. Thanks.

Thank you so much for Kodilite 5, with above add-on but the most didn't work in my country (or via vpn?).

I have installed ServiceApp via green button (download Plug-In) option.

Because this is my very first post here, so I don't understand not that much.

This on my VU+ Duo2 OpenPLi 6.2.

I have the error log here so if you need it I will try to upload.

Are there also streams for NL, thanks in advance.

I pressed the Like button!

• Hi,

I have VU+ Duo2 with latest VTI 13.0.11,also I have instaled service app and its on exteplayer3,

but always shows error;

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/IPTV/plugin.video.livetvSerbia/default.py', '1', '']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.livetvSerbia/', '1', '']

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/IPTV/plugin.video.livetvSerbia/default.py", line 167, in <module>

downloader = downloader.SimpleDownloader()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.simple.downloader/lib/SimpleDownloader.py", line 38, in __init__

import CommonFunctions

ImportError: No module named CommonFunctions

Tnx pcd for any help,.also checked on openatv,pure2,..

• check if you have the script in folder /kodilite/script

script.module.parsedom

I think this is the problem

• As Lululla has written - please unzip and ftp the attached.

• error.log for surikataerror.log

'Search' will not work because the code is not compatible with KodiLite. Please try other items. I found many items work - but not all.

non so perché continuavo a scrivere in inglese, no il problema è che quando do play non va, rimane schermo nero.. forse perché ha bisogno di plexus?

I do not know why I kept writing in English, no the problem is that when do play does not go, it remains black screen .. maybe because it needs plexus?

Edited once, last by pcd ().

'Search' will not work because the code is not compatible with KodiLite. Please try other items. I found many items work - but not all.

non so perché continuavo a scrivere in inglese, no il problema è che quando do play non va, rimane schermo nero.. forse perché ha bisogno di plexus?

I do not know why I kept writing in English, no the problem is that when do play does not go, it remains black screen .. maybe because it needs plexus?

pcd ti ha risposto giusto quindi :

'Cerca' non funzionerà perché il codice non è compatibile con KodiLite. Si prega di provare altri stream . Ho trovato molti funzionanti, ma non tutti.

Ti garantisco che il plugin funziona: gli stream non dipendono da pcd o da me etc.

Saluti

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited once, last by Lululla ().

• Ciao Lululla si lo so che gli stream non dipendono da voi, io non ho utilizzato la funzione "cerca" ho semplicemente aperto la lista del plugin e dato play.. per quello non capisco dove puo esserci il problema :(

Hi Lululla yes i know that the streams are not connected to you, i didn't use the "search" function, i only opened the plugin list channel and selected play.. for this reason i don't understand what is the problem... :(

• Ciao Lululla si lo so che gli stream non dipendono da voi, io non ho utilizzato la funzione "cerca" ho semplicemente aperto la lista del plugin e dato play.. per quello non capisco dove puo esserci il problema :(

Hi Lululla yes i know that the streams are not connected to you, i didn't use the "search" function, i only opened the plugin list channel and selected play.. for this reason i don't understand what is the problem... :(

Your error.log in Post 182 :-

['plugin://plugin.video.surikata/', '7', '?url=searchlink&mode=99&name=%5BB%5D+PROCURAR%5B%2FB%5D&iconimage=%2Fusr%2Flib%2Fenigma2%2Fpython%2FPlugins%2FExtensions%2FKodiLite%2FIPTV%2Fplugin.video.surikata%2Fresources%2Fimg%2Fsearch.png']

Mode: 99

URL: searchlink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!